Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wide-angle Wednesday

I thought about doing Wordless Wednesdays, but I'm rarely wordless.  Just sayin'.  The only way I'm wordless is through my photography and so I thought I would be clever and do Wide-angle Wednesdays!  Granted, not all, or even most of the shots will be wide-angle shots, but there aren't many "W" photography words, so give a girl a break.  ;) 

This will make me feel a little better about all the low-quality snapshots I have been posting on this blog and allow me to display some of my photography.  One day a week for a pretty photo!  AND, these Wednesdays will be fairly wordless...as wordless as I can be!  :p

 This week we'll just have to start with my favorite place EVER...you know where that is! 




7 comments:

  1. I love the Mickey Mouse balloon inside the balloon. Nothing says Main Street USA better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I swear I have HUNDREDS of balloon shots on Main Street! I know I have them, but I still cannot resist taking more every time I see them! LOL

      Delete
  2. I hate to ask, but can I use one of your photos of disney in my blog as long as i credit back to you? please let me know. I hate to just steal one online without permission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking! I hate when people just take them, but I LOVE when people use them and credit me! Go right ahead, I'm honored that you want to use one!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah! I love WIDE ANGLE Wednesday. A blessed day.

    ReplyDelete