Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wide-angle Wednesday!

Today's photo was a no-brainer. For those of you that don't know, my husband, Rey just recently went back to work after being home 11 months with a ruptured disc in his back.  He's an over-the-road truck driver, so having him home was a wonderful, magical time and it was hard to adjust back to him being gone.  Regardless, he's headed home today after 4 weeks and after 22 years, I still get giddy when he's on his way!  So, in honor of that, one of my favorite pictures of him in my favorite place to be! 




Wide-angle Wednesday Reminder:  Please contact me if you want to use any of my photos.  I do not mind if people share/use them (love it, actually!)  but please ask first. Thanks! ~Karen



7 comments:

  1. Love it!

    So when do I get to see some MNSSHP pics? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I'll have to dig some up, we haven't been since 2009!! Ooooh, I'll have to post some of my Food & Wine shots too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I'm so jealous that you were JUST THERE on Sunday! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great picture. Glad to hear hubby is on his way home and that his time home is good for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! I'm happy to hear you're going to see him soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how I ADORE that one! It's such a lovely shot Karen.

    ReplyDelete