Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wide-angle Thursday?

I lost a day there!  LOL. It was worth it, I was with my daughter and her friends at Six Flags.  Savannah had never even been to Six Flags (what can I say, I'm a bit of a Disney-snob!) and we went with friends and had a really fun day.  So, technically, I took these shots on wide-angle Wednesday, so it still counts.  AND I'm going to post more than one! It's my blog so I say it counts!  ;)







Hope you all had a nice Wednesday!  Today is Dallas' 18th Birthday and we're head out for a run!!!  I'm editing to addihis 18th bday picture that he just posed for! Best.running.partner.ever.


8 comments:

  1. Looks like a super fun time!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! Can't say it was magical, like Disney, but lots of fun anyway! ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks like y'all had a blast yesterday! Happy Birthday Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 6 Flags glad you had a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelley, I hadn't been there for years, since the boys were little, so it was fun to go back!

      Delete
  4. the girls look like they had a great time at six flags. how did mom like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good time, it's always fun watching my girl have fun! It's no Disney, and did make me miss my happy place a bit, but fun is fun!

      Delete